Call this rain?

Friday, September 01, 2006

The one where everyone runs round manically for a week...

Hey, well we're here and we got online following some general bizzareness with our ISP and lots of help from our wonderful landlady. I managed to develop a problem they had never spotted before. Doncha just lurrrve pioneering.

One week in and we have just about got through the worst of the jetlag/disorientation/culture shock type stuff, most stuff seems to be working now and I LOVE SEATTLE. From a viewpoint of someone coming from a typically anglo Georgio-Victorian good taste-ville there is something thrillingly 21st century about the combination of caffeine and wi-fi that this city runs on.

Anyway more randomness later. To all my friends hooking up here to see what I am up to - love ya. To all my colleagues wanting to see what I am thinking about/working on, they'll be another of these specifically about the work (i.e. less messing about) and e-mails as and when (I'm starting work next week). To anyone crashing, welcome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home