Call this rain?

Friday, September 29, 2006

What I'm really here for

Of course my main purpose for being here is not to undertake a pseudo-anthrolopological study of the US, but to consider US healthcare, the public disclosure of performance information within this system (or non system?) and think about lessons for the UK. While some of what I do is properly bound by confidentiality and other bits I shall seek to publish more formally, I'm putting up some of my developing thinking up on a sister blog http://hamblinthinking.blogspot.com/ . Please feel free to comment, tell me how I've got it entirely wrong or point me at research which I need to see.

Thanks.

1 Comments:

  • Good fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home